You’re looking to shoot a lot of ammo in target practice. You don’t plan on reloading but you need to save a buck. Blazer 9mm Luger is your solution. Shoot lots of rounds for a fraction of the cost. You’ll be hitting the bullseye consistently in no time.
CCI Blazer Aluminum 9mm Highlights:
- Blazer 9mm Luger – Good for your everyday carry handgun.
- Velocity – 1,145 fps. This is on the lower end for this bullet weight. Making it better for your close-to-midrange targets.
- Aluminum Casing – A very budget-friendly option for one-time use at the range (not reloadable). Still offering you the precision and accuracy you need.
- 115 Grain – This is on the lighter end for 9mm rounds. That, combined with the aluminum casing will allow it to hold its velocity longer without dropping off in speed quickly.
- Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) – Enjoy a jam-free shooting session at the range with the FMJ design that keeps rounds cycling smoothly through your gun seamlessly.
CCI is a leader in rimfire ammo technology. Their ammo is seamlessly produced with your success on the range in mind. With a high-quality standard, CCI’s 3509 9mm luger will always deliver accuracy and precision for your range sessions.
Southern Defense's Disclaimer: We do not accept returns for our ammo products, and shipping restrictions may be in effect. If you have questions about the CCI 3509 Blazer 9mm Luger ammo, please call us at (972) 652-0196.