You love to spend your free time shooting targets. While this is military-grade ammo, it is packaged specifically for commercial use, with extra sealant around its primers to protect against moisture. If you’re looking for a round that delivers accuracy, then the Igman 5.56 Range Ammunition is a great option.
Igman 5.56 Range Ammunition Highlights
- 5.56 – A popular round for AR rifles. If you have an AR15 you’re in luck.
- Velocity – 3,180 fps. On the slower side for this load. However, still faster than if you use one of the heavier grain loads.
- Brass Casing – Reloadable ammo. Don’t shoot it just once.
- 55 Grain – One of the more popular grain weights for 5.56 bullets. Because it’s on the lighter side it will hold its trajectory further.
- Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) – They will feed smoothly into your gun’s chamber and eject smoothly as well.
Igman ammo may be less mainstream than some of the other big ammo companies. But that doesn’t mean they can’t provide you with grade-A ammunition.
Igman has strict quality control standards. They are known for supplying the Bosnian police and military with their ammo. As an ISO 9001-certified company, they won’t let you down on performance.
All ammo sales are final at Southern Defense. We ship quality ammo to most of the whole continental US with some restrictions If you have questions, please call us at (972)652-0196 if you have questions about theIgman 5.56 Range Ammunition.