The Compact/Type Restricted Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using MIL-SPEC receiver extensions. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR features a friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. Includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear. Upgrade your AR-15 with this high quality rifle stock that attaches to your Mil-Spec 6-position buffer tube.
NOTE: Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension dimensional tolerances.
- MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension compatible
- Friction lock
- Sloping cheek weld
- Shielded release latch
- Chrome silicon lock spring
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers
- Removable 0.30" rubber buttpad
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Push-button QD swivel sling mount
- 1.25" sling loops
- Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Length: 6.9”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 3.3 in.
- Length of pull - Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- Length of pull - Extended: ~13.8 in.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.