NOTE: CORROSIVE AMMUNITION
You spend a lot of time shooting at the range. You tend to go through lots of ammo while you’re there. The BSP 7.62x39mm Ammunition Steel Case is perfect for your high-volume target shooting needs. Budget-friendly but will give you the accuracy and precision you’re looking for.
BSP 7.62x39mm FMJ Highlights:
- 7.62x39mm – Good for your AK47.
- Velocity – 2,330 fps. It's one of your faster choices for 7.62x39mm. Making long-range targets possible.
- Steel Casing – Steel keeps the cost of your ammo down. But it doesn’t allow you to reload your ammo.
- 122 Grain – This is an average grain weight for AK47 rounds. It will help you hit the longer-range targets.
- Full Metal Jacket – The FMJ design leads to easy loading and cycling through your gun magazine. Great for firing off lots of rounds on the range.
BSP has been manufacturing ammo under its current company name since 1991 after the fall of the Soviet Union. The BSP 7.62x39mm 122 Grain FMJ is specially designed by the country that created the AK47 in the first place. Making it a great fit for your gun.
Ammo products are not eligible for returns. Some restrictions limit where we can ship in the United States. Give us a call at (972) 652-0196 if you have questions about our BSP 7.62x39mm ammo.