You like to hit up the shooting range for both practice and fun. Reliability and performance matter to you. But you plan on shooting a lot, so you aren’t looking to break the bank.
If you’re looking for a reliable round to send through your gun, then Sterling ammo may fit the bill.
Sterling 7.62x39mm Steel Case Ammo Highlights:
- 7.62x39mm rounds – used for a wide range of AK platforms. Including the popular AK-47
- Velocity – 2,362 fps. This gives you more range and accuracy. Hit those long-range targets easily and accurately.
- Coated Primers – Avoid misfires as less water and oils have a chance to negatively affect your primers.
- Steel Casing – Save yourself some back pain when you’re finished at the range by picking it up with a magnet. Just don’t plan on reloading it.
- 123 Grain – You didn’t buy your AK-47 to mess around. With enough power to back it up, you can expect better penetration and accuracy with this grain.
- Full Metal Jacket – Say goodbye to gun jams as you’re trying to light up the range. FMJ ammo feeds smoother than Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) ammo. There’s also the added benefit of keeping the cost of your ammo down. FMJ bullets penetrate very well.
All of this adds up to accuracy, penetration, and ease of use. Making this a good round to keep in your arsenal.
Because of its steel casing, you will need to clean your gun more frequently than with brass to keep your gun performing well. No Ammo is eligible for returns. We ship to you anywhere in the Continental United States (with some restrictions).